1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year to you all.  We hope you had a great 2015 and wish you the best for 2016.  I know some of you didn't have the best of years but you kept going and we continue to pray for you.

Nian fell asleep on the way to my sisters last night, and slept through most of the evening. Of course I thought to myself, I need to get a picture of this, but never did.  He woke up around 10pm and we took his grumpiness home. 

Today and this weekend we'll just relax and hang out around the house. Maybe do some cleaning. Haha probably not. I'm looking forward to not having something to do today and just enjoying being home with my boys. 

We have our 12 month post adoption visit coming up in a few weeks. It's hard to believe it's only been a year.  So many great memories come back as we get closer to the anniversary of our China trip to Nian.  but we'll talk about that more later. ;-)

Here are some photos from the last few weeks. Have a great day and weekend!  We hope you get to spend the day doing nothing! :-)      Blessings to you this day and New Year. 

Ready for frosting

Such a good little sprinkler

Santa's special cookies, cup and plate. Love the old school cup!

Nian's finished work.

Helping Isabel with her stocking stuffer.
Ready for the Buss family Christmas.

Playing Lego's with Uncle Pat and Cousin Nathan

Ready for church, can I take the tie off now Mom?

Cool cake idea for Jennell's birthday


Not exactly like the mag pic but still looks good!

Ready for the birthday party!

Beautiful Birthday Girl!

Play with a candy train.

Proof that these two cousins can share, Isabel just doesn't want you to see it.

Why yes I shovel just so my child can ride their car on the sidewalk. lol

Rocking in the New Year



Hope you enjoyed the pictures.   Have a great day friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment