Soon we will be celebrating Gotcha day. I will attempt to post each day to celebrate our daily trip to Nian/China from 1 year ago. I'm crying as I type this because it was such an emotional, joyful, scary, and wonderful time in our lives. A time that can never be dulled or replaced or forgotten. We had just finished up so many "lasts" in our "family of 3" life and were preparing for so many "firsts" as a family of 4.
I didn't get the chance while we were in China to update my blog each day, which was my intent. I will attempt to remember and share all the many wonderful feelings, and events of each day we were gone as I can. Who knew being an instant parent of a toddler would rob you of every once of energy you had. LOL I say that with SO MUCH LOVE you can not even imagine.
I'll be sharing photos, some new, some old, along with new info, and a little bit of old as well. Just a recap of our time over there. We hope you enjoy celebrating our 1 year anniversary by reviewing our China journey as much as we will!
We are also preparing for Chinese New Year, Feb 8th. We didn't do much with this holiday last year since we had just gotten home, we were still super tired, and cocooning. We are looking forward to celebrating this year.
We just found out that another family from our group, who are adopting again, will have Gotcha Day on the 18th! 1 day before Gotcha from last year when they got their 2 beautiful boys! We are so happy and excited for them. They leave for China next week. Please join us in prayer for them as they make this wonderfully emotional, sometimes difficult journey again!
As always we THANK YOU for your continued support, love, prayers and well wishes. Our journey will be taking a new trip soon. We hope you will continue to travel along with us!
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment