But on with our memory train.......
On this day we met most of our group in the lobby to head over to the Pearl Market. We all split up into different cabs and took the short ride over. It was a very uneventful trip. It was really cool to see all the different types of pearls and I did have a hard time figuring out what to get, We for sure wanted to get a necklace for our future daughter in law, I also got a few bracelets and earrings for myself. I will admit I have worn the necklace once. I felt it fitting to wear it at Nian's baptism, I'm sure she will agree. This was one trip Joe and Nian could have skipped. They were both feeling out of it due to coughs and hanging out for a few hours was not a good time. Plus Nian hadn't slept very well the night before.
| Exit off the highway to the Pearl Market. Yeah I was riding shotgun! |
| No idea what it says but I liked it. |
| busy street |
| local shop |
![]() |
| Lots of pearl stores, and jenny checking out the height of the mall. |
![]() |
| Add caption |
| yeah he's not too thrilled, but he has puffs so all is well for now! |
We headed out to lunch at a really nice restaurant with must of the group, and then had to be back at our room from 230-4 for the results of Nian's TB test. Negative as we expected. We found out they do test the kids before we get there because if they did test positive we'd have an additional wait time in China before we could take them home. Both boys took a nap and later we just had dinner at the hotel and hung out in the room. We had an early morning the next day so a quiet night was just what we needed.
| Bat nap |
| their still a little grumpy |
| Nian's fav thing to do walk in Baba's shoes! |




No comments:
Post a Comment