1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Sunday, March 12, 2017

3.9.17

Today we headed to the Zoo.  I didn't now until we were on the bus half way there that the Panda house was in repair so we wouldn't be able to see them. 😠😔 Are you kidding me..  Twice we have been to this beautiful country and twice we have NOT been able to see the pandas.  WTF..   Oh but we did spend a lot of time looking at birds there.. 😒  Event #3 we know NOT to participate in the next time around.  Yes you read that right, the next time around.

We did get some cool pictures of various animals, and both boys were SO good.  Except Cheng who threw a major fit when I went to the bathroom without him.  What was I thinking???

After the zoo we came back and had some really good lunch from Starbucks. Then I headed out to shop with Ann, who's a personal shopper and got me so awesome deals on the items I was looking for.  It was like have Emily back in my group again! Cheng of course went with me, cuz you know he wasn't about to spend any time with Joe what so ever.  He did really good. I got the boys silks, and us chop sticks, and the tea set I've wanted though I'm not sure if I'll keep it or save it as a gift for Nian as it has dragons on it.

Caleb and Evan went out for dinner to the usual noodle place and brought us back an awesome rice dish.  Which Cheng proceeded to eat most of mine. lol.  This kid is like a teen, his stomach is a bottomless pit.

Friday is another downish day for us.  We have a meeting at noon to get the kids Visa's and then we're not sure what' we'll be doing.  Maybe go to Shaman Island or just go to the water park. Which is a park with a lot of water features, not an actual "water park" as we know it home. We also get to finally Skype with Mimi.

We are all ready to head home.  It's been a busy, wonderfully emotional trip for sure.  So different from our last and I'm sure from our next.

Here's some pictures from our day, and I have a video of what NOT to do at the zoo, but it won't load..  So the first pic is this Tiger, and it was a very scary moment right before I started filming. I had walked down a bit and Nian came running toward me.  This tiger took off after him. I know we weren't in danger but just to see this Tiger run after my child.  Evan said I jumped about 4" off the ground.
I think he was looking at Nian at this point.


Dinner date the night before.


Caution a line of water might sneak up behind you and knock you off your feet!

Black Swan and babies




I told Nian we were coming up on what his Dad can sometimes be.
He didn't get it, lol. I got a back at ya reply from Joe! lol




Rubbing the Dragon's head and belly for good luck!

An amusement park inside the zoo.



The Trash Panda..





Good to know!


While it's an Excellent toilet there's still something a little eerie
when your this open in the zoo.  The mind runs wild..

And here are the famous Panda's..  Ugh maybe next time we'll see them



Hungry boy That container was full of rice. He ate most of it.




1 comment:

  1. Your comment about the shopping guide made me laugh! Miss being there with you...and SO glad to hear you made it home, safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete