1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Monday, March 13, 2017

3.13.17

Good Morning....  at 330am today..  Let the time fun begin...

So I thought we were doing pretty good yesterday.  We were up until 3am, that's with the clocks changed.  Up at 730ish and wide awake. I thought WOW this is too easy.   and of course it was..  We skyped with some friends around 130 which Cheng decided was the perfect time to crash.  So we put him in his bed, and decided to all take naps too around 3pm.  Fast forward to 730pm and we're all waking up. UGH.  Back to bed around midnight and here we are.  Decided it's as good a time as any to work on cleaning up my work emails. good times there...

We didn't do much yesterday just relaxed.  I did get the laundry going and our last load buzzed from the dryer about 15 minutes ago. Joe's mom dropped off dinner for us, home made lasagna, salad, rolls, dessert.  It was great not to have to figure out what to make for dinner.  Oh and then there's Isabel's food which this kid can't stay out of. what am I going to do with him???  and he's obsessed with the trash too.         b b  b b v - that was Cheng saying hello.

Time to get going. I have 2 naked boys running around the house..  getting into all sorts of mischief!

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment