So I put him on my lap, gave him some food, and then slid his butt back into the seat!!! Wa la no more fussing... Heaven help me when we have to put him in the car seat at home, let alone that flight back. Oy vie.....
We met down in the lobby about 920, with a small bit of laundry in hand. I did do some here but since they actually have the air on and hot the heat it won't be dry for a few days, and what I sent out is thicker. And unfortunately most of it is also Nian's cloths. Cuz ya know I packed a bunch of stuff for Cheng but not enough for Nian.
We headed out for a short city tour to the Banyon Temple, and the old Chen House/Museum, then some shopping place, and back. We didn't go into the shopping market cuz we'd been there before and you can get the same things for a lower price on the Isand. We did go to the little store across the street to get some snacks, cuz all I packed were puffs and we all wanted a cold pop.
Chengn fell asleep on the way back to the hotel and slept for about another hour. Which I LOVED it gave me a chance to get online and update the blog. Nian stayed with me while Joe went with Caleb and Evan to get some lunch. Nian was super good too. Who's kid was that????? 😲
We are heading down now for a play date with the McGuires so the kids can run some of this energy they spontaneously just got.. Then we'll head up to dinner. Hope to give them another bath to relax them and then off to bed early again. A mother can pray!!
Thanks for the prayers. Some of you were up early this am and I appreciate your support!!!
Blessings from China!
| Liam and Nian |
| WOO HOO sleep |
| For you Shel |
| Nian took this one for you Shellee |
No comments:
Post a Comment