| Jameson, Nian, and Isabel |
Sunday we went to my parents for dinner, and he has his 1st solo visit with them while I went to a baby shower with my sister. Uncle Tom took him and cousin Jennell outside to play. He spent most of the time in a little blue car. Uncle Tom doesn't think he knew we were gone. I wasn't able to get a photo for fear that he's see me
Monday was a down day for us we didn't do much. We did go out after Joe got out of work to get a new phone for me. Just a basic one but at least I know have a totally functioning phone. Their customer service was kind of low. I'm not sure why they need someone to stand around and get your name to put you line instead of helping you. We were there for over an hour.... There were more workers than customers, and a long wait with a hungry busy 2 year old is not fun. Hope everyone enjoyed him though lol.
Yesterday we went to visit grandma and grandpa, and after a Dr appointment we visited some coworkers. Then had some dinner courtesy of a friend. What a blessing to have been given some gift cards and not worry about what to make for dinner "every" night. Thanks Belinda!
Right now we are watching Thomas and waiting for time to pass so we can head to the Doctors office. Nian woke last night with a nasty cough. It seems worse this morning and he has a slight temperature so we'll try to get in early. He had a cough and slight temp when we were in China but this cough sounds much worse. He just fell asleep so hopefully I can get him dressed without waking him so we can get going. Hopefully it's nothing too major, We're supposed to go and meet his daycare group today. Please say a prayer for him to get better soon.
Well I need to get moving. Enjoy the day and the rest of your week. Thanks for continuing to follow our journey,
Blessings to you!
Update-- we got over to the office super early and were the 1st ones in for the "walk in" time. Nian does have some chest congestion, and a DOUBLE ear infection. Poor guy. Sadly he must have learned early to deal with pain on his own as he never indicated to us they were bothering him. Looking back I do remember a few times over the weekend when he would put his hand to his ears but I thought it was all part of his play. Now I know better. He has some good meds and will be better in no time. We did cancel our visit to daycare today and will go tomorrow. At least the weather is raining and cold so it's a good day to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment