1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Nian's Big Night!

Tonight, as I type this, Nian is with Joe for his first Solo (non mom) trip to get his hair cut! I pray it goes well for them both along with Patty their stylist.  They called me right before then went inside and all sounded good.  Baba stopped to get Nian a sucker, he apparently whined about halfway out there.  The salon is in Grandville.  They will be going to McDonald's after for some fries and maybe a milk shake.  Joe asked if I wanted him to bring me home anything.  I said a nice tired out ready for bed child would be GREAT!  I'm not sure why he started laughing....  :-)

So here I sit in a, do you hear that?, quiet house.  Isabel looks board, though I know she's enjoying it too.  I'm working on some Chinese New Year envelopes and our application for Nian's little brother. We are so close to putting our application in and I'm pretty calm about it.  Odd...  lol.  Nian is looking forward to having a lil brother.  I'm not so sure how Isabel feels about it though. 

Well they should be heading home soon so I'm going to enjoy the last of my quiet house and tv time while I can.  I told Joe to get some pics since it's such a big night for Nian.  I'll post them and update once they are back home.  

Joe wasn't able to get any good photo's of Nian while there since he was on his lap.  but they did see a train go by which was super cool for Nian.  and He barely fussed at all for Patty while she cut his hair.  Nian thought it was cool that Baba took him to McDonald's (we rarely do fast food, and when we do it's usually after a haircut).  Nian is also looking forward to going next month so that's a huge step for him.  We took him for the first time last April so it's been almost a full year.  We are so happy he's made it to this point! 

Thanks for following along with us.  We'll have some exciting news to share soon.  We continue to pray for our fellow adoptive families and we hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment