1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Wall and the Acrobat show

Today we went to the Great Wall of China.  It is very awesome.


  I did find it a little funny that they had this sign right before the steps to climb to the top. 

That's funny.  We took our time and although we didn't make it to the top we made it pretty high up there.  We hooked little guys locket on the fence up there.  We can't wait to come back in a few years and put little little guys on there as well.  Maybe then we'll make it further up. 
Of course I had to get pink to support breast cancer!



Not only steep but also uneven. Some steps are 2 inches high others can be 2+ fee high!


We made it to the tower on the left


After the Wall we drove past Olympic park, then went to an Acrobat show. It was alright.  We went to eat and then headed back to the hotel where I promptly feel asleep.

Remember kids :
When did this new language start? 







1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar with the locket on the fence...what is the story behind that?
    I love the way you write. It's like we are there with you. :)
    ~Brandi P.

    ReplyDelete