This is what our morning started out as....
| Rainy, yet nasty warm ugh |
| Lights green and we're not moving |
| and for those who are Common Sense challenged!! |
| LOVE it... |
By time I got to the USCIS office the sun was out, as well as the wildlife.
| Front row parking. funny that it's in a strip mall. |
We were there a little early for our 8 am appointment.
I was surprised how many other people were there as well. The last time we went was in the afternoon and NO ONE was there.. Oh and I just love when people SEE that your there waiting and still feel the need to get in front of you. really..... HA we still got our papers filled out first and were out of there in record time. I of course Cried when I was called over. My loving husband laughed and said "You did the same thing last time". Yeah this kind of stuff gets me going. With this done we hope to get approval in the next few weeks. And I just read tonight that LOA - TA is as short as 4 weeks.. WOW.
| 8:27 AM |
I was hoping to get some items at the Asian store but they weren't open until 930... bummer I couldn't hang around that long.
Work has been really good, super busy, but I love it. It was a long day for all of us and I was looking forward to the boys being gone for a few hours. I got a lot of stuff done around the house. Especially some postcards I have been meaning to send for a week or so now.. Sorry Mia!!!! They are going in the mail tomorrow... While going through the mail I saw this
| DON'T I KNOW IT..... |
And that reminded me to grab his papers for school. Of course I was reading the Saying Goodbye and there went those tears again. I can't believe my baby is going to school in a few weeks. We just got home!!!! Not really but it sure does feel like it. This boy is so LOVED and has grown so much... I am very happy to say that my sister will be getting him from school to daycare. Such a relief to not have to worry about that one or rush around during my lunch hour. Best Sister Ever....
The garage sale, wow I almost forgot about that. It was a TON of work.. and it rained.. We made enough to cover our passport photo's and mailings to our agency. As Joe said "it was more than we had to start with" Amen to that!! OH and we had a few tornado's after we closed up shop, and whilst having our family picnic. Didn't let those tears fall but I did tear up while I was grabbing Nian and items to head down to the basement. Our babies first Tornado Warning. Luckily our house, and my parents were fine. A dead tree in their back yard lost it's top, and thankfully didn't hit the play house. And the monster tent had a few bent poles from flying into the tree. I was really worried about Isabel being home here alone, but a quick call to the neighbors told us all was well here no thunder in our area. Not too far away though an F-0 Tornado touched down. So crazy how that works. Your driving down that road and all of a sudden there's a small stretch where you see trees uprooted. So odd. Then nothing it looks like it always had. Last I heard it was 6 in Michigan, with 2 in the GR area...
Our puzzle is coming along really good. We've sold 147 pieces so far. 603 to go! :-)
This weekend is going to be another busy one for us. Guess we should get use to it since we'll soon have 2 boys keeping us busy.
We continue to pray for patience, love and understanding of each other. We pray that lil brother is kept safe and sound until we meet. We pray that the Lord ministers to your needs as well.
Thanks for stopping by and have a very Blessed weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment