1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Monday, August 15, 2016

Fingerprints are fun!

I meant to title this fingerprints and fun but my fingers typed are for some reason. Which made me think of the first time we went to get our fingerprints done and the Lady told Joe to go sit down and wait she could only do 1 at a time. HA HA it was funny.  Poor guy.  they were so busy too. We had a hard time finding a seat to sit down in. I'd show you a picture but we can't take phones in for the appointment.  Just picture the SOS office, 10 mins before they open the doors. :-)    Did you get it? there was no one there when we went.. 
Biometrics - fancy for finger printing!


So I'm very excited to get this bad boy in the mail today.  Not sure why they sent us 2 of each but whatever.  Tomorrow we go to get Nian's passport sent away.  Makes me a bit nervous that I need to take his original documents... I mean really shouldn't they already have all that shit!? As much paperwork as we did before, during and after... geesh Oh well.... I'll be glad when this part is over because then we'll never have to do that again.  We'll only have to send his passport in to get it updated, not all the other documents too. 

We had another busy weekend here.  Saturday I started going through more cloths for the garage sale this weekend.  LOTS of girls cloths sizes 6 and up. and Sunday we went to a birthday party for our neighbor and friend Theo.  Thanks for the left overs Beth!!! I love not having to cook/figure out what to have every night. 

Tonight is the 2nd night in a row that I got Nian into bed and out before 8pm.  SO excited about that because now I can get into bed early too.  Which is why I'm on the computer.  ugh.  I just wanted to share the good new with everyone.

We should also be getting our Home Study and 2 other documents back from the Chinese Consulate tomorrow or wed. I just checked the routing number and they are in transit.  

  • Scheduled Delivery Day: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 3:00 pm 
  • Money Back Guarantee

Only bad thing about this part is that even tho we paid for the shipping we're not the senders so if it's late no getting our money back..  I should just use my own name like we did last year... 

Oh well.. if wishes were dollars...

Thanks for stopping by and seeing where we're at.  We pray that the Lord ministers to your needs as we ask him to minister to ours.

Have a Blessed week!



No comments:

Post a Comment