Before I begin I have to tell you guys about the Dinosaur Nian got. You know he just LOVES Dinosaurs and has to get one just about ever time we go to the store. Though I'm not sure where we're going to put this one. ;-)
Friday when we got home Nian wanted to ride his bike so we spent a good hour + outside on the sidewalk doing that and visiting with our neighbor Jenny for a bit. Someone, I won't name names
Had a text message when I got up (sent at 11:45pm) from the USCIS stating my documents were received and what my case # was. This number will help me track where we're at in the whole process. They will also send a confirmation letter and our Bio-metrics (finger printing) appoint letter via mail. Joe told me tonight they already cashed the check we sent them.
Saturday Mr Nian was up bright and
| Parking lot, I forgot to take one of the line inside. |
Of course I knew once I made it to the counter I might have to wait a little longer since not every worker can Certify documents. Not really sure why you need to be Super Special but I guess that's why they call it a Super Center.. Of course the only person who could do it must also have been in charge because people were constantly coming for change and problems while I was there. Thank God I was paying attention because he attached the wrong certification to one of the documents. Yeah that wouldn't have pissed me off at all to find that one later. (that's sarcasm for those of you who don't know me well). It actually took about the same amount of time as the last.
Insert picture here if I had remember to actually take one... I was in a bit of a hurry.
Once that was done I was back home to make copies and get them to the post office for the courier to get Authenticated at the Chinese Consulate. (Ya'll are following this process easier this time around huh!?) That package got delivered today which means she'll be taking them tomorrow!! WOOT WOOT. She will go get them next Monday and ship them back to me. Then I can send them to our agency!!! Of course I had to bring Nian with me to help send papers for little brother. :-)
| It was my day for busy traffic and parking lots. Geesh. |
Back home to grab Joe and go look at a dresser for the boys I had on hold at a local thrift store. Back home again to load up the truck and head out to Papa and MeMe's with Nian, my sister and nephew. Getting ready for the sale in a few weeks and need to get stuff out there. ---- LOTS of girl cloths in this sale ---- not sure on the sizes as they were donated by one of my sisters friends. Found out Nian likes MeMe's goulash, but not Papa's teasing. He hasn't figured out yet that Papa is really teasing him. He's a sensitive soul at times. I mean he wasn't crying, but he was getting upset. He'll figure it out one of these days.
We busted butt back to my house because my mom got tickets for us to see DOLLY...... I don't remember her ever coming to town, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention. Mom knows I'm a huge fan and we had gone to Tennessee together oh about 17 years ago. Stayed in Gatlinburg and went to Dollywood and all sorts of fun stuff. We had a GREAT time.. it was such a wonderful concert. I love how she would tell stories and talk about things in between the songs. It was pretty disappointing that the women in the suite right behind out seats had to talk and laugh a lot during the first half of the show. Me and a few others went out to complain about that. Didn't hear them during the 2nd half. I mean really why are you there if your not going to shut up and LISTEN... Sadly I didn't get any good pics of her. I think that's why she wears the rhinestone outfit lol. Makes her look like a big white orb when you do try to get a pic. Nian was still up when I called Joe to come get us, but he was out as soon as they got in the car.
Side story... Here is a picture form when we went to the Dixieland Stampede that Dolly owns in Pigeon Forge. When Nian saw it on the fridge he said is that MeMe? (we usually call my mom May May) I said yes, he says "Is that MY MeMe?" I said yes it is.. So now we call my mom MeMe.
OH but he was up bright and early again on Sunday. We were able to get him to go back to sleep for a little bit but then he was up a few hours later. He even pulled the blinds open to tell us it was light out. LOL. Priceless. It's stuff like that I wish I had a camera recording for.. Another busy day took us to my work for an open house, lunch and tour. Then we headed over to the Zoo for a free day. That place sure has changed since I was there. It must have been a good 15 years since I was there. Nice to see some of the spaces are open more, but they still need to work on getting more of the cats into natural open spaces. Nian had a good time, and crashed on the way home. He sure was tired.
| Playing in the training room, he liked to run into the padded walls. |
| He's a police officer. |
| Lions |
| and Tigers, |
| and Bears, OH MY.. |
| Otters in their usual spot... |
| A little break from walking to play on the train. |
| Petting farm |
| Driving the tractor with Baba. |
That's all I have to share for now. We are very happy with how well the process is moving so far with this 2nd adoption. We are forever thankful to everyone for their prayers, love and support. We can't wait to see our next child and then share him/her with you!
Thank you for stopping by and taking this journey with us once again. Blessings to you and we pray that God ministers to your needs.
Becky


No comments:
Post a Comment