1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I800A approval is off

Here's the big paper that signifies the END of our Dossier paper chase....  This is the last piece of paper we needed to complete our Dossier.   It has been notarized and certified so now it'll be heading to the courier in Chicago to be Authenticated at the Chinese Consulate..  We are SO excited to be at this stage of the process.  We should have our documents back by next Friday.  Can't wait..  



OK DON'T FREAK...  This is just a precaution in case we see child #3 along the way then we're all set and won't have to get additional paperwork done OR if we decided to use this Dossier again for #3. Ya know I'm a planner!

And I'm back here..  Sad that there is an SOS office right next door to my work by they can't certify docs..

I've arrived, but put myself in line ahead of time. Now if I can get the right window I'll be good.

And I'm done...  that didn't take too long.
I headed over to the Asian market afterwards and got a few things.  Can't wait to make some Vegan BBQ. Mmmm good stuff.

Our agency sent an email that they received the rest of our documents today. WOO HOO... that means those should all be out of critical review by time they get the I800A form.  And that they will have plenty of time for critical review then they will complete our Dossier and sent it over to China! We anticipate that to happen by Sept 16th..  :-)

I have yet to get to bed before midnight this week.  I'm surprisingly feeling pretty good but I know it will hit me this weekend.  So glad we have a long weekend, and a day at the lake. Dang I need to go get my mixes for Sangria. What was I thinking....  

It's off to bed for me.  We hope you will continue to pray for us and our child as we move another step closer to meeting him/her.  We can't wait to meet our little one and see that first glimpse of them.  Just think of it as a ultrasound picture, but one you have to wait 7 months for....  SO WORTH IT!

Nian is out for the night so I have to change up the mailing pic and use Isabel who apparently was also sleeping...   Which is what I should be doing....

Now it's certified...



Hope you have a Happy and SAFE Labor day weekend..

Blessings,

Joe, Becky, Isabel, Nian, and lil

No comments:

Post a Comment