1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Saturday, July 30, 2016

I LOVE FALL!!!!

I know it's only the end of July but this morning here in MI it was a very cool morning, and still is a bit.  I opened the windows, let the cool breeze come in, and actually got to drink 3 cups of hot warm coffee this am. It's already 11:10 am and there' still a cool breeze.  This weather reminds me of FALL and I love fall!!  Color on the trees, bonfires, hoodies, apples, cool breezes, and cuddling.  What's not to like!?

Donations for our fall fundraiser dinner/auction/bake sale are starting to come in.  Lots of fun Fall items, as well as Holiday items - they'll be lots of great gift giving items too!  We have set the date for our Garage Sale it will be Fri & Sat Aug 19-20 and we sure hope to sell it all..  lol.  You can message me or leave a comment if your local and would like the address for the sale.

This boy amazes me at how much he has grown in the last few months.  I don't just mean his height but more his maturity.  His speech has vastly improved, he's doing more things on his own "I did it" - "I don't need your help".  How did this happen.  I turned around and there is a young man in my presence.  I mean we want our children to grow up to be strong, kind, generous, independent people but WOW.  I have a new understanding for time flies and they grow up before you know it.

Today we received his Preschool paperwork. I was so excited to see it all and look at his school calendar.  How exciting to see School Picture day..  How fast we went from coming home to school pictures...  I teared up while reading the page about Saying Goodbye, as I imagine I'll continue to tear up as we continue to say goodbye at various stages during his childhood, teens, adulthood, and pretty much all of his life.  He was so excited and had a HUGE smile on his face when I told him we got his school papers today.  The bonus to it all is that his Preschool is at our church, so we can find out which class room he'll be in an visit it each time we go to service.

Only 1 little hiccup in our plan is possibly needing transportation after class to daycare.  We'll pray for some help with that, and ask a few families we know who might be able to help too.  If all else fails I'll use my hour lunch on Tue and Thur to go get him. Well worth it either way!!!

Well I could sit here all day just discussing all sorts of things interesting and not but it's time to get moving outdoors.  Need to go pickup the truck.  Although grown up Mr. Nian says he doesn't need to go he can stay here with Isabel.  HAHA Nice try son!  Your not "that" grown up yet!

Have a wonderful weekend friends!











No comments:

Post a Comment