1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Friday, July 8, 2016

Bitter sweet and other good news!

Wow lots of things happening around the Buss home this week.  Where to start.....

Sunday we went to my parents for dinner on the fire and fireworks.  Nian had a great time but he's not a big fan of the loudness of the holiday.  Much like his bigger sister Isabel.  It was a great night and amazing to see all the fireworks going off all over on our way home.

We decided to start looking for a new vehicle.  Not that we really want to purchase a new one in the middle of an adoption, but as Joe says we need to sell the truck while we can still get some money out of it.  So after dropping Nian off at Aunt Shellee's, early per his request, I started cleaning the truck.  She looks really good too.  WOW I think I had almost as much crap in the truck as I did when I was packing up at water.  Well they both held 16+ years worth of my life..   Later we had dinner and my favorite watching the celebration from Washington DC on tv.  Where was Gary Sinese though?

Tuesday I went to show my love to a friend who had just lost her mother. Give yours a big hug next time you see her...  

Nian was really good the other night and was putting together puzzles while I was making dinner.  He asked for my help, then figured it out and said ..   here's the bitter sweet   "I did it, I don't need your help!"  Oh my busy learning growing boy.  Mommy was so proud and teary eyed at that moment.  I imagine I will have many more of these moments not only with Nian but with his siblings in the years to come. 



He's not the only one to finish their puzzle!!!!   I finally got ours done, many late nights this week. No wonder I'm so tired....  We'll soon get our fundraiser page up and running on Facebook.  Don't worry if you don't have face book we'll have something posted here as well. 

Couldn't have a building block with Jesus as our corner stone!!! 

We went over and updated our first Home Study draft.  And a copy has been sent to CCAI for their review.  They should have it done and back to Judy our case worker when she gets back from her vacation.  Then it'll be good to go..  Next step after that is our I800A paperwork..   Woo hoo...

Tomorrow we head back up to my sister Vickie and Tom's place on the lake.  Nian will be going along this trip.  That means only 1 glass of my Sangria this time! But that's ok it'll be Nian's first time out there since last year. 

Anyway off to bed I go.  Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. God has chosen you and Joe, along with Nian, to be fantastic parents. And yes, you will have so many of those bitter sweet moments, treasure each one.

    Love and prayers to your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary Sinase does the Memorial Day Concert nor the 4th of July one.

    ReplyDelete