Documents - Our social/case worker is back from her vacation. I'm sure the 2 week flew by for her but for me they dragged. She has made the required changes that CCAI sent her and has sent the final draft to the officer for their review. Once that is done they can finally finalize it and WE CAN PICK IT UP!!!!!!!!!! Oh Happy Day... I can't wait. We have our I800-A application filled out and ready to go, along with the ever so fun check to go with it. Now if I can just remember how that whole process works I won't go too crazy! lol yeah right!
Dossier - While I wait for the home study I started making a list of what we still need for our Dossier. Oh here's a good "Mom brain" for you all. Ya know I had my shit together on the first one, well of course I didn't have a toddler running around all busy either... I sent Joe's physical form to the Chinese Consulate to get authenticated, which it did, then I sent it to CCAI with the other docs to start critical review.. Well I didn't send the original document to the Consulate, I sent the copy... OMG is an understatement when I read the email about that one.. The CCCWA only accepts ORIGINAL paper work for you Dossier, unless it's a Sealed copy or your I800-A approval.
Dentist - Nian went for his first dental visit on Tuesday. So glad we found this office they were awesome and he did an excellent job!! He listened and did everything he was asked to do. He does need to have some major work done, but we're looking forward to working with Dr. Meagan for years to come. She is fully aware of the whole Cleft process and our Cleft specialist Dr. Mann. Not going to worry about communications there!
![]() |
| AHHHHHHHHHH His futures so bright he's gotta wear shades! |
Puzzle - Our puzzle fundraiser is off to a great start THANK YOU. We are so excited to get those pieces filled with names. We'll be running this fundraiser until we either sell all the pieces or we go to China.
Picnic Table - We got this awesome picnic table FREE (it's the best kind of anything) from one of Aunt Brennies friends. It's so awesome. I've not seen one like this before. It's actually open on the ends so
Preschool - Last but not least... The Lord truly has blessed us in SO many way.. This is just one of them. I received a call today from our Church's Preschool director telling us Nian would be in the fall class. WOO HOO. You might remember from an early post that we were praying he would, yet not praying for another child to miss the wonderful opportunity at knowing Jesus. A few spots opened due to families moving and here we are. SO EXCITED.... Thanks Diane that is the Best news I've had all week!
Well I have a bit more time until the boys are back home. It just stormed here so my little belly butt has been hiding under the desk between my legs. Poor Isabel.
Thanks for stopping by, and sending us your love, support and prayers. You truly are a blessing to all of us here in the Buss house! We pray the Lord Bless You and Keep you and that he ministers to your needs as well.
Becky



No comments:
Post a Comment