1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Nothing New to report, Oh wait we have more Paperwork!

Life has been pretty busy here at the Buss home.  But it is fall after all and we are starting to head into the holidays and various church and family activities so the time will fly by.

I don't know why I thought we'd get a break from paperwork once we found our child. HA wrong Becky....  Although it is nothing, nothing, compared to the Dossier paperwork I find myself dragging feet to get it done.  I know I need to do it, by next Thursday to be exact, but there is just so much going on in our lives right now. 

We had a pasta dinner this past weekend as a fundraiser for our friend who is starting her last treatment of chemo this week. GOD is so good!  We had a great turn out and raise enough to help her get through a few more weeks.  I know God will help her through this last treatment and back to her regular routine of life in no time.

We also had a great opportunity to earn some reward points so we can get a free upgrade at the last hotel we're at while in China.  Which I hear is the way to go.  More room for little guy to run around in, and access to the perks of the executive lounge!  HAPPY HOUR included!!!!  Uh that was a no brainer. 

I have started continued to pick up little things here and there for our little guy.  We expect to travel in March of 2015 so the weather will be nice at our last stop.  I imagine we'll hit the hotel pool at some point.  I got him the cutest swim trunks. I was also able to pick up a few short outfits on clearance.  You know I LOVE those orange tags!!!!  I was also able to pick up some items that we'll send to his orphanage. 

I also took a few things to my cousins shop in Lowell.  I need to get busy on making my dog blankets and ropes for their Christmas through Lowell in November.  Along with some items for their big Girls Night Out in October. I better get going on those thing!

This weekend is another full one of fall activity and of course Art Prize has started. We are trying not to plan too much as we have a lot to focus on around the house.   We know the time will just fly by between now and Gotcha day.  I don't even want to think about all the items we'll be suggested to pack for our trip. 

We know we need to slow down and focus on more on God, each other and our child.  I think we deserve that at this time in our lives.  Maybe we'll need to start our cocooning (more on that later) early!

Thank You for stopping by and sharing our journey.  We appreciate all the prayers and support everyone has given us.  We continue to pray for our little boy and those who are caring for him until we are together.  We pray that the Lord will bless you and minister to your needs as well. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment