Praise the Lord we have found our little boy. What a blessing it is and we are SO thankful.
Our agency called on Monday to advise us tat they had emailed a file for us to review. I waited for Joe to get home so we could look at it together. True to our original plan he knew a bit more about this file than I did. To back up a little, when we were trying to get pregnant we had discussed and decided that since I did NOT want to know the sex of our child Joe could find out BUT he couldn't tell anyone else. So I was not surprised at all that he knew a bit more about the file.
The minute we opened his file and laid our eyes on him we KNEW this was our child. God has answered our prayers. We dropped a copy of what medical information we had on him to our Doctor who called us that night with his thoughts. We talked and prayed and let our agency know that we were ready to move forward to bring our boy home. We then worked our Letter of Intent to adopt our little boy. The letter was translated and sent to the CCCWA, and officially "locked" our child'd file!
Now we get ready for the long awaited LOA- Letter of Acceptance from CCCWA. Once we have that then it's a bit more paperwork, TA - Travel Approval and then we'll be off to bring our boy home.
We expect to travel February or March of 2015.
We continue to pray for our little boy and those who are caring for him.
Isabel is excited to be a big sister too! Even if she doesn't look like it! lol
Becky, I'm so excited for you! I cannot wait until you can share a picture! I hope your LOA comes quickly. :)
ReplyDelete