1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Monday, September 1, 2014

Before and after, but not final

So I thought I'd post some before and after pictures of little ones room.  Now before you look at the before and think WOW that a ton of stuff..  Keep in mind this room not only holds all of my cloths, crafts, little ones toys, books, our videos, gaming items, etc. BUT it also holds all of my sale items, AND the benefit dinner items.

While the after pictures still show some "stuff" it's obviously not our end view for this room.  I'm so glad I got this bit accomplished this weekend.  It's the one goal I had for the long weekend. I know I'm far from having the room totally ready, but now I have it cleared out enough to work a bit each night until we see our child and can really go to town! :-)

Before-



After - please ignore the closet!

I will spare you the craft side of the room.  THAT will take a while to get to.
The wood item on the floor is a combo rocking horse, high chair, desk.  A friend of the family made it for Joe when he was a little one himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment