Whew there's been a lot going on at the Buss house this weekend.
As you know we sent remainder of our Dossier to CCAI on Aug 19th, by the 20th it was in Translation. By the 22nd it was on it's way to China DTC. It arrived in China on the 25th and we got our LID ( log in date) on Aug 27th.
Talk about a whirlwind! I figured it would be a quick turn around but WOW.
We spent the rest of the week getting things together and purchased for a benefit we're having for a friend later in September. And Joe's mom also had surgery. She's doing great by the way.
This weekend has just flown by, I'm glad it was a long one.
I wanted to start getting little ones room ready. I know i have talked about "working" on it many times over the summer. THIS time I was going to make it happen.
I have no idea how I accumulated so much stuff, but there it is. Although I have done better since being married with my piles of "stuff". I've taken over Joe's office with Garage sale items. And if I get too tired of looking at it all it will be donated before the garage sale!
We don't expect to travel until after the new year, but one never knows what could happen. We need to be better prepared in case it's sooner. Little one's room is starting to take shape. I won't be able to get it all done this weekend, but I will have put a big dent into it. Joe needs to make a book case and I still need to redo that chair. Heaven help me I have NO CLUE where I'm going to put all my cloths. Almost all the toys fit in the chest. Although I'm not sure how little one will get them all back in there after play. It is quite the science they way they are in there now lol.
The Christmas Tree will be a tight fit this year, I'm still not sure where it will go. Joe says in front of picture window. Isabel will be none too pleased with that idea! How on earth will she be able to stand up and bark at the mail lady? Tis the season I guess.
Our next step? Since we are now Lid we expect our match process to go quickly. We are on the same time frame as our friend Janelle and her family were last year. That's how we're anticipating our travel/match time. If we see a child's file before CCAI shows us one we can request it at any time. Once we get a file we will have 1 week to look it over, take it to our Dr. and a specialist, and pray, pray, pray.
We know that God has our child waiting for us, and we will know our child when we see them.
We ask that you pray for us and our child. For those who are watching our child, and those who are working to bring us together. THANK YOU so much for being with us and praying for us during this wonderful journey.
Back to little ones room I go. God's Blessings to You!
So very, very exciting! I have a feeling you will get a file pretty quickly!
ReplyDelete