1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Friday, August 1, 2014

Critical Review Part 1

We received an email today that our 11 of 13 documents sent to CCAI has completed their Critical Review and everything is Great!  We are so excited to hear this new, and hope that means when they get our other documents it will help to speed that Critical review process a little bit. Such a big step for us.

It's so hard to believe it's Aug already.  We're at the 6 month time spot.  I think we all have a time frame set in our minds whenever we start something new.  Not matter how big or small it may be.  We are right on time with ours.  Our adoption pregnancy has almost reach the end of it's 1st trimester. Imagine if your pregnancy lasted as long as mine!  Nicole told ya - Pregnancy is a piece of cake compared to adoption! I do say that with Love my friends.

My devotion last night was so spot on for where we are right now;

Through faith, He gives the patience we need to trust that His providential plans will come to fruition in His good time.  So we can rest.  We don't have to bit our nails in anxious anticipation; we can be still in His perfect peace

This is why I can remain so calm and surprising for me patient waiting for our current step to be completed. Oh don't get me wrong, I know I don't have much patience.  It's the little shit that gets me! I know I can't force the bigger things to move along any quicker than they will move.  I do have a little feeling in the back of my mind that's telling me I shouldn't hold off on doing things.  With our luck the 2nd and 3rd trimester will probably come quicker than we expect. That'd be ok too!  I believe this will be a big month for us. 

We know we are exactly where God has meant for us to be and we couldn't be happier. While we are trying to save all of our time for when we get our little one, we are starting to plan a few weekend get a ways.  Today is one of those days and I SO need it.  What a great cool morning today and Isabel just gave the mail man the what for.  Bet he loved that.  She's so scary LOL. At least I'm getting a glimpse of what she doesn't during the day 

Thanks for stopping by.  I know our journey isn't always exciting but the good parts still to come.  Have a great weekend and stay safe.  

God's Blessings to you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment