1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Thursday, August 7, 2014

I800a APPROVAL TODAY!!!

Oh can I get an AMEN and Praise the Lord we have our last piece of paperwork for our Dossier.  Do I open the bottle before or after I cry for a while?  :-)



Still a bit more work to do before we can relax.   We still need to make a copy of the form and get it notarized, which I will be doing tomorrow.  Then, Saturday, we'll take that and our home study to the Secretary of State to be certified, and then race to the post office, where Yes I will take More pictures, and we'll have them sent overnight to the courier who will take them to the Chinese Consulate to be authenticated.   Once we get those back we can overnight them to CCAI (Chinese Children Adoption International - our agency) where they will do a critical review of our remaining documents, pictures, translate it all, put the Dossier together, and mail it to the CCCWA (Chinese Center for Children's Welfare and Adoption) in China.  Once they receive it they give us a LID, Log In Date.   You bet this will bring on another bottle to open and celebrate!!!

LID will mark the end of our first adoption pregnancy trimester, and start our 2nd trimester. Not too bad a place to be after 7 months! 

I feel wonderfully calm about our progress.  I see post on our group page from other expectant mom's who seem to be having a hard time with the wait for their approval.  You can't rush this, some parts maybe, but for the most part you just can't make things happen any faster than they will.  I'm sure I'll be eating these words as we get closer to travel day! 

It's so nice having a support group who has, is or will be going through what we are right now.  Most people can relate to a pregnant women, because most women have experienced it themselves.  It's much different when your going through an adoption as few people have been there.

We are so excited about it all.  We continue to Thank God for all the Blessing's he's given us.  We pray everyday for our child and those caring for him or her.  We hope He blesses you all as well.  Thanks for stopping by we appreciate all your support!

Zai Jian (Goodbye)


No comments:

Post a Comment