1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Monday, August 18, 2014

Darn those orange tags!!!!

Hi, my name is Becky.  And I'm addicted to the Orange clearance stickers at Meijer, or anywhere really. 

 Admitting the problem is the first step, or so they say.  Curse those orange clearance stickers, they just call out to me every time I go to the store. I LOVE saving money.  I clip coupons, check online deals, find the best pricing I can.  FREE?  Free is even better!!!  

Most people know I am pretty much planning that we'll have a boy. Although, like all pregnancies, we will have what God plans for us to have, we don't get to choose.  Well we could technically since we are adopting, but we (Joe and I) did not specify.  We won't know for sure until God shows us.  

However....  those orange stickers still call my name. I'm ever so slowly adding to my stock pile of things I know we will need when we travel to China.  I have a few bottles and cups already, and a few items of clothing.  Yeah I know not a good idea as we aren't matched yet and who knows what size our child will be.  But SERIOUSLY...  cute little shorts for $1, swim trunks for $3, little t-shirts $2.50 HOW could I possibly pass that kind of a deal up?  that was rhetorical question.  Besides if God blesses us with a girl or my size is WAY off I can always donate them to our child's orphanage for some other lucky little boy.

Of course I also got Isabel her BIG SISTER shirt.  I can't wait to get her in it.  I better hand my cards over to Joe once we get our match. Cuz look out I'll be ready to fill up our little one's room.  We are so ready to get everything ready and know it will keep us busy while we're in our 2nd trimester.  We can't wait to get started. WooHoo

In the mean time...  Maybe I can find some blinders to help keep me away from those orange clearance stickers. 

Oh who am I kidding?  That'll be the day!  :-)    (seriously could have used a real smiley there!)

Here's to your next shopping trip, I hope you find some awesome orange clearance stickers.  If you do let me know so I can get in on the deal too!

Thanks for traveling this journey with us.  May God bless you and your own journey wherever it may take you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment