1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Three Letters

Who would think three little big letters could create so much emotion, excitement and fear!?  And there are so many of them that can bring so many emotions out where do you begin?

GOD - you can't get anywhere without these 3 letters.  Sadly not enough people know these 3 letters.  I myself am far from the perfect Christian but I do try to make time everyday for God and his word. Without those 3 letters we'd never know Jesus, our Savior, and I personally don't want a world without either of them!

Sin - we have all done these and will forever continue to have these 3 letters in our lives.  It's just part of being human and living.  Which is why it's SO important that you have the 1st 3 letters GOD because without him there would be no forgiveness!

Joe - now those 3 letters might not mean much to you but they are the World to me!  Those 3 letters pack so much into them it amazes me.  What a blessing God has sent me with those 3 letters!  These are the 2nd most important 3 letters to me!

Bel - that would be our little Isabel a belly button as we like to call her!  Our beautiful independent 4 legged little girl. Life would be pretty boring a the Buss house without those 3 letters to bring us joy!

Joy - to the World. Can't type Joy without throwing a little Christmas in the mix and you know me and Christmas!  It is July after all!  Joy can come from so many people, places, and things.

Neg - boy I've heard and seen these 3 letters more than I'd like in the past 4 years.  Hope to never see it on such a large scale again.  Those 3 letters can bring such pain and heartache.  These are the last 3 letters you want to see when attempting to start a family!  However for some people it can bring Joy which I guess is a good thing for them.

Dad - that is something I can not wait for my husband to become! to a 2 legged child I should say.  I wish it more than anything for the love of my life.

Mom - we're getting there and what a joyful day that will be!

Cry - you can't get through life without this 3 letter word.  Those who know me well know that I can't make it through a few days without it happening.  Lol.  Sometimes I can't even tell you why I cry.  That's just a part of who I have become and I embrace it.

Now I know most of you are aware of those 3 letters above.  Here are some that you might not be aware of.  These next ones will be a BIG part of our lives over the next 6-9 months.

DTC - documents to China.  That is a huge goal for us, and all adoptive families.  This means our Dossier is finally done and in transit to China.

LID - Log In Date.  This is a Major 3 letter word!  This means the CCCWA has logged our Dossier into their system and things should really start moving now.  The matching process should be starting at this point, and it also allows us to look at files that require lid for you to see. I'm not sure why that really matters but those are the rules so we will be very happy to get LID!  There are currently 5 boys who haven't been match yet on our agencies site.  IF we were LID we'd have matched to at least 3 of those boys.  Can ya see why we're SO excited and anxious to be LID!?

LOI - Letter Of Intent. This is the letter we send to China, once we are matched, with our intent to adopt our child.

LOA - Letter Of Acceptance. This is another Major 3 letter word.  This is the letter we get from China stating we are accepted/approved to adopt our child.  Once we get this one we have only weeks to wait before we travel to be united to our child. 

So those are just a few of our favorite 3 letters. Feel free to share some of yours!

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  We appreciate your prayers and support as we travel this wonderful journey.

We thank the good Lord for the many blessings he's given us, we continue to pray for our child and those taken care of him or her. We hope he blesses you and fulfills whatever needs you have.



No comments:

Post a Comment