Last Sunday I made roasted chicken and veggies in the oven. I decided to make some homemade Biscuits while I had the time.
I came home from work Monday to find an empty bag on the living room floor. I looked at Isabel and she stared back at me as if saying "Mom, I have NO idea what happened here. I was sleeping!". I then thought, oh no.. A quick check in the kitchen showed the biscuit bag was no where to be seen. Again I looked at Isabel and she stated "Mom, I was laying here napping and they must have snatched it right under my nose!". I ask you, Who wouldn't believe this face?
We were all amazed that the bandits were able to get all 8 biscuits out of the sealed bag from this 1 hole.
Alas she did try to get the Biscuit Bandits scent to hunt them down. She believes they are in kahoots with the Cracker Gnomes who leave the empty boxes in pantry for me to take care of! (she is JUST like her dad!)
A new batch was made and this time we stored them in the fridge instead of the counter. We're pretty sure the Biscuit Bandit can't open doors. The Cracker Gnomes are another story!
No comments:
Post a Comment