1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Happy Birthday little Boy


Now
Then


Four years ago today our 2nd Blessing from God was born.  I Love how God works.  I took Aug 1, 2014 off all days off during the process to bring Nian home.  We will be forever thankful for the biggest decision another women made that day, or the few days after. We pray God eases her pain and gives her peace with the difficult choice she made for her newborn.  I cry for the women who is missing out on this bright, beautiful, healthy, heart full of love little boy who is our son.  This is the plan God had for each of us all along and it still blows my mind how much we've been blessed by these two boys. This hangs in my office, and I am often brought to tears when I read it. So true....



Today started off great!  Both boys woke up in a wonderful mood. Cheng was super excited to take a special treat to daycare.  Nian said they sang Happy Birthday to him.  I picked them up, headed to the eye Dr. to try on his 2nd pair of glasses, half price so I couldn't pass up that deal cuz ya know he's a boy and he'll need that 2nd pair at some point.  We headed over to McDonald's for dinner, Cheng's choice, and he promptly fell asleep while waiting in line at the drive through.  Go figure.  He's still sleeping as I type so no new birthday boy pictures or presents today. lol.
So we'll try this again tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment