![]() |
| I was trying to do one of those funny pics but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to make it work right. |
![]() |
| Of course I was awake early this morning, but it was a good morning. |
We got our much awaited letter from Nian's teacher, along with a list of school items we'll need. A few of the regular items were not on the list and some new items were. No glue for him this year, go figure.. A good rain suit is on the list, as they will spend half their time outdoors. Nian is so excited for school to start. I made him a countdown calendar for it and he's having fun counting down the days.
The weather has cooled off enough the last few days that I've taken the boys up to the school to play at night. Cheng loves this spinner thing there and laughs every time he gets on it. Go fast Mom he says.Until he fell off. oops. he laughed and got right back on.
![]() |
| Right before his Epic fall. |
![]() |
| Super Heros playing kick ball |
Tuesday night we went to a local church for National Night out. The boys had a great time, even though it rained. Then we watched a live feed of Project Night Lights. So awesome. You can check it out in person just head over to Helen DeVos childrens hospital on Sept 12 at 830pm. Check it out here, so cool. Project night Lights
I still can't believe how far our little boy has come in such a short time. He's 4 already.. Wow so amazing. Even harder to believe is that I'm not listening Christmas music and it's August already. 🎄 I am however missing China. It's calling to me, and I can't wait to get back there.
Nian read a book to Cheng tonight, it was too cute. I recorded it but then realized I couldn't show it since someone was in their birthday suit. That kid.. 😂 It was pretty cool.
Joe fixed Nian's training wheels and the boy is loving it, racing to the park. It's great to see so much confidence coming from him again. We had a church picnic last weekend and had a great time. The boys had fun playing the games there, and the BBQ was awesome.
Monday I took the day off thinking I was taking the kids to the fair, but I must have been looking at a different years read to ride page because my mom told me that the fair was last week. 😮 Well fudge. After Cheng's Dr. appointment we picked up his glasses, he's so stinking cute in them, then we headed to Meijer gardens to meet Meme. The boys had a great time. we rode the tram for the first time, and of course Cheng fell asleep lol. I never realized how big that place was, I mean I saw on the map it was big but the tram really shows how big it is. We didn't visit the Japanese garden but we did see part of it. Will have to do that again in the fall. They also had some trees from China, that they thought weren't around anymore. That was a cool fact to learn. Who knew we had a little of China so close. .
![]() |
Year of the Horse |
![]() |
| Monster size, largest in the world. |
![]() |
![]() |
| He's sleeping not laughing. |
![]() |
| West gate to Japanese Gardens |
![]() |
| Mad Mom - the boys favorite thing here they always say Mom it's you. whaaaatt |
![]() |
| Jesus crown |
This weekend we're meeting friends at the Greek festival, so excited. It's been a few years since we've gone. Always so much fun.
Hoping you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings to you,
Becky





















No comments:
Post a Comment