Today was Nian's first day of Pre School. He has been very excited about this day since we first found out a spot opened up for him to go! I love the excitement he gets about going to his room and all he will be learning. We have been visiting his class on a regular basis so he is super familiar with it. He did such a great job at Sunday school and we know today will be another Great day for him as well. He was very excited and saying HI to the other kids in the hallway. We can't wait to see how he will grow with this new adventure in life learning that he is starting today.
I took the morning off so we could both take him to pre school and then I'll pick him up afterwards. He's none too keen on going to daycare after I pick him up, but he'll be fine. This is what I had imagined would happen if I actually picked him up, as he still does not like Mom to drop him at daycare. It was nice to be able to spend some extra time, and snuggle time too, with him this morning. I love those rare moments. We even went outside to watch the sun come up a bit.
| A little bit of Daniel Tiger time before we got ready. |
So while he is at school I'll be working on various things around the house. And also stalking the package tracker online. Our last document was supposed to be delivered to CCAI yesterday by 3pm... It's still showing that it's at the sorting center here... in MI.... CCAI is in CO..... LAST DOCUMENT NEEDED.... Can ya feel my frustration!? Hoping it's a computer issue and that the package will get delivered today. I called and they can only see it scanned at the local office and nothing more since then.
Started cleaning the house and just about made myself late for getting Nian his first day. And then I remembered I had to go back to work so dropped him at daycare, after a quick trip through McDonald's (which we never do), then back to the house to get ready for work.
He had a great time today. Sadly I had to wait until I got him from daycare to hear about it because in typical "Mom's getting me" fashion he told me numerous times he did not want to go to daycare! Yes he loves everyone at daycare! but when Mom is in the picture for drop off it's a totally different story! Hence the reason we went to McDonald's. I imagine future school days won't be an issue with Aunt Shellee getting him. He told me all about his day especially It's Snack Time.. Must have been a pretty good snack! ;-)
| Suckers make EVERYTHING better!!! Oh snap I just realized he never gave me the stick I wonder what he did with it? |
I headed back to work and continued to stalk my mail package tracker... I called again when I got home and left another message. They really need to find my package.... If I have to get that document done at the consulate again it'll take another 2 weeks before we'd be DTC/LID. I haven't started crying yet, but I've come pretty close a lot of times today. Ugh it just makes me sick. We are praying they find it soon and we can still get it to our agency to get it to China by the end of the week. ALL PRAYERS WELCOME for this one!!!!!!!!
Nian gets to pick out two items to take to class that show who he is. Can't wait to see what he picks out! As much as we'd like to put our 2 cents in on this project, we will hold back and let him pick the items. Next week is his bring a snack to school day which he's pretty excited about as well.
Pre School is SO exciting!!!!!!
Time for me to get off this computer because I'm honestly refreshing the tracker web page..
Have a good night friends, and thanks for stopping by. Here's some pics from today!
| Picture of Me and Mommy |
| Baba was his choice of drivers today! |
| He has arrived! |
| His cute little cubby! |
No comments:
Post a Comment