Sunday we did the same thing at our house. I don't have as many decorations as MiMi, but I probably have just as many towels. I just have no idea where they are... Probably with those missing socks from the dryer, and of course our missing documents.. We had fun mixing our regular decoration with our standard Chinese ones, and they look good.
| Isabel thinks her costume will be the next decoration we pull out! |
We got the ball rolling on our T-shirt fundraiser. Just need to get a few things together so we can start taking orders. And our big Fall Fundraiser Dinner-Auction-Bake Sale is coming up Oct 15th. Time is just flying around here with so much to do. Joe asked where I weekend went.. well ya know my answer to that one right!? It's with our ______. That might just be the new phrase to replace, it's behind the milk!
Tomorrow Nian get to take snack to school. After a bit of discussion he decided on 2 fruits. And we ordered some books which is always fun. One of the things overflowing in his room is books. The boy loves them and we have fun reading them.
| Grape and Oranges. |
Some exciting new today was seeing a Delivered notice on our latest package to the courier. After the 1st one going missing I a little nervous about anyone delivering our documents so I was happy to see that. And even more excited to see when it was actually put on the truck to be delivered! Joe thinks our 1st one is sitting in a bag somewhere. I think it was damaged and will eventually find us.
| On the vehicle.. Love that detail! |
I did find out that China has a holiday and everything is shut down from Oct 1-7 which is why our agency won't be sending anything out after this Friday. I sure hope we are lid next week and get a match as well. Ugh. There is a reason for our delay, and though I don't care for it much it's part of God's plan so I find comfort in that.
That's all I got for tonight. Happy Monday, it was a long one.... Hoping this week will be less stressful and papers will get where they need to go..
| The toy is safe even when she's sleeping... I dare ya to take it. |
| Haircuts can be so exhausting! |
Blessing to you this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment