1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

DTC - Documents To China and LID - Log In Date

(written 9.23.16) Boy let me say that was the roughest 2 weeks I can remember...  Sure hope I don't have that stress again.  We are FINALLY DTC....  Thank You Lord!!!  and all of YOU who prayed with us and felt my heart these last few weeks.  Childbirth has nothing on adoption!

Do you think they are done with getting pictures taken?  Naaaaaa LMAO


I am loving Fed Ex and all the details they give you.  I can't tell you how calming it was to see the tracking last night, and again today.  And our agency is AWESOME..  They worked so hard to make sure our Dossier was complete to get out today.  China has a holiday from Oct 1 - 7 so today was the last day any Dossier's were going over until mid Oct.  I can't wait to get out to Colorado again so we can go meet all these wonder people in person!

Our next step is to patiently wait for our LID date which we hope will come by mid week next week, before the shut down. But we will have plenty to keep  us busy while waiting. Lots of things to prepare for our upcoming Fall Fundraiser Dinner - Auction - Bake Sale.

Nian is LOVING Pre School. And he's already picking out his Halloween costume.  He passed 2 more milestones in speech therapy this week.

(today 9.28.16) Being that I didn't have much more to say I thought I would leave the post until I could add more.  Like WE'RE LID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I was praying that we would have it today and it came.  Now to get that match by Friday that would be wonderful...  

No Nian in this one because my dumbass  I forgot to take a picture with them both..


Nian is SO excited to go to China and bring home his little brother. As much as I would love to bring home 2 siblings for Nian I know that is not our path this trip. I am glad we are all set for 2 children via our paperwork in case God tells us differently, but I don't feel that's our calling right now. I do believe he's preparing the way for us to do more. Just not sure what that might be.  All in his time!

We are busy busy busy around the Buss household.  I imagine that'll be my life for the next 20 years until ALL the kids are out of school and off on enjoying their own lives.  Nian did great at speech this week.  N's have always been a rough one for him, and a constant "needs work" but this week he did REALLY good with them.  Last week he also started having Chapel on Thursdays and Music on Tuesdays.  He loves them both and gets so excited when it's school day!

This weekend we will say Goodbye to a dear friends father, and celebrate the birth of a new generation. Funny how God finds a way to bring those two things together so we can all remember how short life is and that we should always celebrate life both happy and sad. 

Now I'm off to bed, or I should say sucked into facebook for another hour while I should be in bed.   

Thanks for continuing to encourage us, pray for us, support us, and yes often cry with us (me).   Please also keep our friends the Toft family in your prayers as they say goodbye to a wonderful father, husband, and grandpa.

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment