Wow well that really put my week into new light. While it might have been been the best week in my families life we are still here with each other and all of you.
It was a good week at a great new job. They have a lot of work to keep me busy, and I'm learning new things every day. Best of all NO ________. I could fill that space with many different words but I'm not going there today. Being downtown has many advantages, and few disadvantages. I love that I will have many places to shop, eat, and explore. I'll be close to the different event action. It's a great area to walk, and the exercise won't hurt me that's for sure!
My days of 8-5 are over as I start a 7-4 shift next week. We are all looking forward to that here at the Buss home. I know that will make our home happier than it was this past week, and I'm also hoping that I can bypass some of that crazy traffic I've experienced. UGH. There's just that one intersection that stinks at the end of the day, and a little stretch in the am.
This has been a good week for Nian as well. He's really starting to open up at daycare. Talking more and playing with all the boys. Yesterday he discovered the joys of a box. He was having a great time when I picked him up. So when we got home I found a big o'l box and we made a space ship. Then when Daddy got home we colored it and Daddy made all sorts of dials so Nian can navigate the stars.
We also rotated some of his toys out of the living room. We put up his long train track from Christmas and brought out his table/chair set and he is loving that. It came with some Lego style blocks. He's having a good time playing with them all.
Nothing new to report on the adoption front. We are busy this weekend getting ready for the garage sale next weekend. Lots of fine items to go through and prepare. If your in the Lowell area be sure to stop by, all proceeds go right into our adoption fund. We'll have a nice dresser with mirror, a sturdy kids shelving unit, both need to go to make room for little brother, and a lot of other wonder items I know you can't live without!
| A little full but you get the idea. |
I better get going as he's called me for the 100th time to come and play. We hope you have a very blessed weekend, and pray that God ministers to your needs.
Thanks for stopping by.
| Our daily visitor! |
No comments:
Post a Comment