1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

YOU are such a blessing to us!

WOW..  We can not THANK YOU all enough for the generosity you have shown our family! While we did come home with lots of uncooked pasta, sauce and bread (not really we gave a lot of the bread away), almost all of our bake sale/auction items sold.   While the weather wasn't too great in area's around town, we lucked out in our neck of the woods.  We did get snow but the roads were just wet so for that we are blessed.  

As you might have noticed from my last post it was probably around 1am when I finished it and headed to bed.  Nian did sleep in til 7am the next day and I actually felt really good for little sleep. I got everything packed up and loaded in both vehicles and felt an very calm all morning. Nian was super good too so we kept him home with us for most of the day.  Joe dropped him off at his parents as we headed to church to start getting ready.  Yea I said I was calm not crazy... I wasn't about to let him come with us or I wouldn't get anything done. Hahaha  

My cousin Jay, yea he was the one with the booming voice :-), was calling out the time to start.  Joe and I were pretty, a little, a lot nervous when Jay called out 5pm start time and there were no cars in the parking lot.  I walked into the kitchen for something and next thing I know I come back out to find a line.  What a Wonderful sight you all were!  We had 60+ people show up and we felt your love the whole time. 

I can tell you that every penny we raise/raised for this adoption will/has gone into our adoption fund and that's where it will stay until we have to send in our various fees. This was our 3rd fundraiser, I keep forgetting about our fall garage sale last year....   And as a few of you mentioned on Saturday the weather hasn't been good to use these last 2 but we've raised a total of $2672!!!!!!!   $33 away from have the full amount ($2700) needed for our 2nd agency fee!  that's HUGE.. We COULD NOT have done it without YOU...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...  For the prayers, the love, the support, the donations, the hard work you put in to get us here.  

The dinner/auction/bake sale was a lot of hard work by a lot of us and we are happy to take a break.  Small break that it will be we will enjoy it a bit before kicking it into gear again.  We have our Spring Garage sale coming up in May, along with a puzzle and t-shirt fundraiser once we figure out the design for both. 

Our dear friends Adam and Bev leave tomorrow for China and their daughter!  CCAI sends groups over every week but when you actually know the people going it's like go back all over again.  We are so excited for them and hope you will keep all 3 of them in your prayers these next few weeks, especially Monday April 11th as they meeting and become a family.

Again... Because we can't say it enough.... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...  For the prayers, the love, the support, the donations, the hard work you put in to get us here.   We are so very blessed.

God's blessing to you and we pray he ministers to your needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment