Nian had a pretty good week. The last 3 nights he's been sleeping by 8pm which is AWESOME!!! The only draw back to that is he's be getting up a little before 6am... ugh. along with a 3/4 am wake up go back to sleep moment. We are thankful to have some quiet time before going to bed these last few nights, but that 3/4am whatever is a killer when you have to be up at 6! But we'll take it cuz he's sleeping by 8! WOOT WOOT
Tonight will be another story as he's out for the count and has been for a few hours. Which means he'll probably be up around 8 or 9 for a few hours. I'm hoping he'll at least sleep in tomorrow. BAhahahaha a mom can wish right!?
I made enchiladas last night and he LOVED them. I did too. I don't remember ever having them and I know I have never made them. It's odd how we will "double" cook things. Enchiladas, lasagna, casseroles, twice baked potatoes, etc.. I guess it's like cake, you have to mix it before you bake it. Anyway just a weird thought I had about double work for something.
Last Saturday we went to my cousin's house for a picnic. Nian had a great time in the pool. He could actually touch the bottom and he loved his little
Nonna made Nian her "Nonna cookies" and he just loves them. It's hard to keep him from shoving them into his mouth at once. His baba likes them too as they have 2 of his favorite things (sugar cookies and sprinkles) all in 1 cookie. Thanks Nonna both my boys love them!
We also discovered how much fun it is playing connect four, Nian's way. You just drop the pieces in and when you feel like it let them fall. BIG laughs and some quiet time for mommy to get some stuff done. LOVE IT.
Both boys are now officially sleeping. Welcome to our Friday night! ;-) Which means I get to actually post to my blog, put the headphones on, and crank the volume. Which makes me wonder what new music would we have if Michael Jackson was still alive!? The man had talent I'll give him that. Can you tell I'm listening to some 80's music!? :-)
This week we went to the park and splash pad for the first time. Thanks Walla family for the invite. Nian loves to play with Theo and Libby. He just loved the splash pad, and I think this boy could spend every hour of the day either sliding or swinging!
The last few mornings have been a little rough for Nian. He's not very happy when Mom has to leave for work. Tears my heart apart, but I know he settles quickly once I'm gone.
Both boys are now up, as it's taken me a few hours just to finish this post. That's what happens when the headphones come on and I turn you tube on. Gonna sit right here, stay away from there. Love me some Eric Church. :-) and Bruno, and Janet, and so many others. anyway...
Nian has added some new movies to watch. I think I hid the Cars movie, I admit it was driving me nuts , and of course I have NO idea where I put it. It was so cute to watch him start dancing to the music at the beginning of Monsters Inc.
Tomorrow Joe and Nian will be heading to guy's camp for the day. This will be the first "free" day I've had as a mom. I plan to get a lot of things done around the house. My list is long and my time short.
We also have a new neighbor that we're hoping to meet this weekend. I think she's slowly moving in but who knows. Maybe tomorrow will be the big move in day.
We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment