Nian woke up before I got out the door, which as most of your mom's know SUCKED!!! He was just watching me get my stuff and go while I was crying. This kid is just so cute and my whole word I hated to leave him. As everyone warned it would be, it was in deed tougher on me than it was on him. He was good when Joe dropped him at daycare, until.... Joe gave him a hug and it was then Nian realized that he would have to stay there. Daycare was great though, as they know it will take him a while to get into the routine. It took him about an hour to settle down. And when he did he had a GREAT time. He was playing with magnets, dinosaurs, the other kids, clapping and loving the dogs. I wish he was as nice to Isabel as he is to those dogs. Someday they will be friends.
He was ready when I picked him up, a little fussy as he was watching all the other parents getting their kids. As I figured I was later today as it was my first day back to work. Lots of
I remember all we have gone through to get to where we are today - a family, this little boy, the paperwork... This little one has calmed me more than anything else, and has made me a much better person. He's so much fun to watch grow, learn, and love. I hope you get to meet this precious boy someday. We know you'd love him as much as we do.
This ends a hard day for us, but we know it will not be our hardest. Thanks for sharing the good and bad days of our family. We continue to pray for God's grace on us and our own continued patience as our family grows.
Praying God blesses us all this week. Thanks for visiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment