1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Care Package

I do have to admit I'm playing catch up on these next few posts.  Life has been a little busy here at the Buss home.  I think it was a full 5 days before I bothered to get online and I am glad I finally did.  So please play along with me and my multiple posts today as we all catch up!

We finally got little brothers package together and ready to send out.  Of course I was in the Post Office so you know, I cried!  Who doesn't go to the post office for an emotional release once in a while.  Deb at the counter was awesome. She loved little brothers picture and can't wait to follow along on our process.

We are hoping and Praying that the orphanage will forward his package to his foster family and that he'll get it prior to his 2nd birthday which is in a few weeks. I had heard that his orphanage doesn't encourage child specific items to be sent and that said items are distributed to all the children. We have no issues with that as those in need should get the items.  We just hope that since he's in foster care he will actually at least get the camera and photo album we sent. We hope that his foster family will go over the photo album with him to help prepare for our arrival.  We have photos of us, Isabel, his room, and toys.  I took pictures showing the items we sent to him placed around his room.

Items that we sent and photos:  Micky Mouse color book w/crayons, Dove chocolate bars/cap stick for family/nannies, 2 toy cars, Panda slippers,socks, Footy Pj's, Pluto, Photo album of Dad, Mom, and big sister Isabel, Birthday Boy bib, disposable camera which we hope they will fill with photo's of little brother.

Photo we sent of his room showing Pluto and Pj's

Care package box ready to go.

We can track the package to China but once there we have no idea where it is or how long it will take to get to the orphanage.  All we can do is pray that it at least arrives at the orphanage is the items are put to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment