Yesterday was my one on one visit with our social worker for the home study. Lots of great questions. Most of them were the same as our application which I find kind of odd. But some of them get us thinking about things. Some new questions I had to laugh at. One of them had to do with who would be more stern about rules. Uh yeah I can just see if we have a girl that Daddy won't be able to say no to her for anything!!!
Everything is moving along at a Great pace. We are SO Blessed to be on this journey. Seeing other posts from friends and fellow waiters is so encouraging. We're all in the same boat!
I had to add Isabel's picture because she is after all our first adopted daughter. She is as much a part of this family as our future children will be. We know she will be just as excited as we are to have a little brother or sister. She just loves kids.
We continue to pray and Thank God for the many blessings he's given us. We know we have a long road ahead but we get stronger everyday knowing we will get to China and bring our beautiful baby home. THIS is the path God has chosen for us. We are so thankful for every step.
No comments:
Post a Comment