The boys have been off all week. Me only yesterday and today. Can't believe the city actually let non essential employees off the last few days. Never happened in my 19.5 years with the city but I'll take it. Daycare closed for the day and Joe's office was closed yesterday too, however he worked part of the day remotely. so it wasn't the fun family day I had hoped but we had a good day anyway. We made it outside later in the day to shovel a bit. The sun was out and it wasn't windy so it was nice. Well not 40 degree nice, but still nice to get out of the house. The boys are getting cabin fever..
We did a lot of baking yesterday, along with game playing, video watching, and a movie or two. We also did some Chinese New Year (Feb 5th) decorating around the house. Scheduled our 2 year post adoption report visit with our Social worker AND our 1st home study visit for Buss baby #3. Today I hope to get some adoption paperwork done, if I can get off of facebook. Wow what a time sucker that can be, but it's been a while since I've been on there so it's nice to see what people are up to. The good, the bad, and the sad.
And then there was silence. Oh what will I find when I get up? sharpie all over the kitchen counter but at least the boys aren't bickering anymore. Yes, a Mr Clean eraser thing will remove the marks. Glad I had one on hand.
Well it's time for me to go, Cheng needs some sausage cooked since we're out of salami and I've been trying to post this for over an hour. damm fb..
Stay safe, and warm my northern friends. Thanks for stopping by everyone, blessings to you all.
 |
| Cheng's preschool sang last Sunday at church |
 |
| Cheng's brownies |
 |
Stopped at a new Asian store and had to take a pic of this. At the orphanage they called Chen - Wei Wei (Wy way). It was what to us would be a middle name. |
 |
| Nian and I having a little fun at the store |
 |
| Not a fun 1 hour drive home the other day. |
 |
| Buss family version of cookies for CNY - China and lanterns |
 |
| Was hoping to put this on the front door but it was too big. |
No comments:
Post a Comment