I think we're slowing working out way outside from this Cabin fever we've been experiencing the last few weeks. We headed out to my parents on Saturday for a long over due visit. Dad took the boys sledding for oh about 10 mins. But they had fund. We got our application in to our Home Study agency the end of last week. Just waiting to hear back from them, but I'm not too concerned since our social worker is coming Sunday for Cheng's 2 year post adoption report. She'll do the 1st of 4 visits for our new home study at the same time. Yes we have to start the whole process from scratch, including the home study.
Busy week with Valentine parties, meetings, and Nian's school concert tonight. Cheng had his party yesterday so we got to hang out for a few hours before we picked Nian up. Nian's party is tomorrow, he has a half day. He is going to have a pancake breakfast and then a sledding party. I took the day off to help with that, though I'm not sure if I'll do the sledding part but I make a mean pancake so who knows. Then we'll do something fun just the two of us. He's been needing some "Mom" time lately.
We plan to get the boys bunk beds soon, and they are both super excited about it. I've been shopping around online to find a good set. I've found a lot of fun ones but of course they are out of our price range.. Can't wait to get that set up and give the boys more room to play. Cheng has been wanting his play kitchen back for a while but we'll have to see what space is available.
We're ready for some warmer weather but you know how Michigan weather goes. Stay warm my friends and have a great weekend! Here's some pictures from our week so far.
![]() |
| BINGO |
![]() |
| She thinks I have a ball and doesn't realize it'd get lost in the snow. |
![]() |
| Cheng helping to shovel |
![]() |
| This would be fun but not enough room for it. and it's flat to the floor. |






No comments:
Post a Comment