1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year.. We hope you had a safe one.  We were a family apart for the new year, but that's ok.  I was helping my sister and brother in law pack their apartment up, Joe was hanging at home with the boys who were on their pads playing some new games dad downloaded for them.  He kept them up late, bless him, so they would sleep in a bit the next morning.



We had a very blessed and non stressed Christmas this year.  I spent a bit more than our budget allowed and am now kicking myself in the ass for it since we are a little behind in our debt snowball plan.  But we will be back on track in February which is good since we'll be planning for some additional expenses. 😍 I can't talk about that right now though so you'll just have to wait like the rest of us.

The boys had a great time this holiday season.  Elf Mel, our elf on the shelf, liked to play hide and seek with them both and someday's made it a challenge to be found. She was so sneaking a few days that she didn't move until after the boys were up and awake.  Hey some nights I just fell asleep early, my bad.




Joe and I are trying to eat healthier this year for many reasons. Mostly for our own health, but also so we can be more active with the kids and whatever adventures the future brings us. 😏 I was able to work out this week since the boys are off I don't have to use my lunch to get Cheng from Preschool to Daycare.  Heaven help me next school year when he goes for 4 days.

The boys are ready to get back to school, so odd I know but they are. They both go back next Monday. Cheng will have a new teacher, and we're praying the transition goes smoothly for  him. Nian is ready to get out and run around again. they are both getting cabin fever that's for sure.

We're coming up on Nian's 3 year Gotcha. and you know what that means.  I sure hope you'll go back in time and humor us with our back in time posts the next few months, cuz you know Cheng's is in February. I believe this might be out last post adoption report for him, and our 3rd for Cheng.

Here's some pics from our last few weeks.  Blessings to you all. Thanks for stopping by.
At the Kent County Sheriff's Dept Mounted Unit barn
This is Nian's 2nd time out there and he's on my
favorite horse Mondo.



Cheng is actually sleeping in this pic after Christas
at Papa and Meme's

Not sure wtf I was thinking take these two skating by myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment