1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

4 years ago this week

It's hard to believe it's been 4 years since we boarded that longgggg plane and headed to China.  God I miss it so much.  The pull to get back there is so strong sometimes. especially this time of year when we're coming up on both boys Gotcha days.

We've had 2 snow days this week due to some nasty icy roads.  Wish we got those for work. lol.  I'm sure the weather in China is much better. The boys are super excited to be back in school, though they still love their weekends.  The newest thing going on here is fort building in the bedroom. They like to sleep in them too.

Our memory trip is a little different this year.  More of a mix between what's going on now and what we did those 4 years ago.  I don't think we realized how much our lives would change that year.  I mean we knew becoming a family would be a big change, but nothing like how we thought.  We are so blessed by our first child.  Nian is just so amazing I learn from him every day.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing these memories with us....

Our last few days of couple life. 











Wishing I had bought this hat...


Miss those hot pots... and the coffee there is the BEST!



No comments:

Post a Comment