The boys had a great Halloween. We did our churches Trunk or Treat on the 30th which was fun. I got a lot of comments on my Monster Trunk. I left work early on the 31st to go to Cheng's party which was a lot of fun. He did a parade and his teacher from last year stopped by since she'd be teaching again the following week. So many changes for his class so early in the year. We went to pick up Nian later in the day and wow what a hot mess that line was. We headed over to my sister Vickies to have some pizza and head out for the night. Cheng tuckered out early, but he was a trooper for the time we were out. Cheng hung out with Uncle Tom Tom while I went back to get Joe and Nian. Nian wasn't ready to end the night so I took him to a few more houses.
 |
| Mom's monster trunk trying to eat Superman and Spiderman |
 |
| Ready for the parade |
 |
| Double Dash |
The following weekend I headed over to Frankenmuth for our annual trip, minus a sick mom this year. We had a good time, and I got some items checked off the Christmas list. It's always fun with the Sisters 4 get together. Got to Bronners a bit later than normal and felt a little jipped that I had to rush through the store, but I got what I needed. Well almost, I couldn't find the ornament Nian wanted but I still picked a good one for him. A few weeks later we did a sister pedi and headed to Christmas thru Lowell.
 |
Random Chinese couple - I had to take a pic since this is how Nian use to walk when he first came home... hands behind his back. |
 |
| That's a lot of cheese |
 |
| There ya go folks... |
 |
| Random shot of Isabel for cuteness |
 |
Just a normal work day with Aero stopping by to say HI He's one of our 8 police dogs. |
My dumb butt got up super early on Thanksgiving to get line a line that wouldn't exists for an item I was told had been on sale all week. So the only bonus to that is I got my kindles early, and my cart ready to check out come 6am. Then I looked at another ad wrong thinking Lego's were 40% off but it was really buy 1 get 1 for 40% off. and that's what I get for shopping on Thanksgiving. I did some good deals though so at least it wasn't a loss. We were going to have breakfast at Russ's when shellee remembered that i was Thursday and not our normal "Friday" shopping day so they weren't open. Off to Denny's we went and ugh what a disappointment. I did crash for a bit at Joe's brothers later that day and it was nice to sleep in the following day. Nian was ready to put the tree up so that's what we did.. Cheng fell asleep so we saved his ornaments for him to do the next day.
 |
| Boys on the book walk during Nian's Literacy night out for school. |
 |
| These were fun to make. |
 |
| Cheng wanted his pic with this guy in the Library |
 |
| Parent pick up |
 |
| Whip Topping.... Not just for pie! |
 |
| Watching Rudolph while decorating |
Then came the big BIRTHDAY party...Nian wanted his party at Chuck E Cheese this year. We had the whole place to ourselves from 9-11 it was so much fun... He had a great time and the ticket buster was fun to watch. The adults were having fun too.
School is going great for both boys. Cheng will have a new teacher after the new year. #3 for this year. She was at his preschool program and seems like a very nice lady. We're praying she sticks around, but I'm really going to miss his current teach Vicki. I was really bummed last year to hear she wouldn't be back, and it's been great having her here for a few months now filling in. This next teacher is #3 not only for the kids but also for coming since the original teacher put her notice in back in October..
We had a great visit with Santa too.
 |
I had to take this one of them in church the other day, cuz they usually are NEVER this quiet during service. |
Preschool program was this week, then both boys had their Sunday school program. Tomorrow is the last week or school for both of them then they are off for a few weeks break. Class parties this week too and I'll be at both this time so that will be fun.
 |
| Nice I didn't notice he closed his eyes what a stinker... |
 |
| Elf Mel left new PJ's for the boys. So true.. |
 |
| there's my talker, I can't sit still but I'll sing a little |
 |
Meanwhile on the other side of the row Mr. I'm just going to stand here. lol
|
Here's hoping you have a wonderful week and a Blessed Christmas. Stay safe and remember
JESUS is the Reason for the Season. You can't have CHRISTmas without Christ!!
Blessing to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment