1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Fun and some sun, finally!!

We are very happy here at the Buss house.  The sun has been out the last few days and we are loving spending more time outside.  The windows are even open....  LOVE IT..

Daycare has been closed since last Thursday. Laurie, Kelly and family are on a much needed vacation, and enjoying their time in Florida with the whole family.  ENJOY!!!!  Nian was missing Kelly so we had to send her the Llama water bottle pic.  He's such a ham when it comes to the camera.



I'm feeling a strong push to get back to China.  So odd how the feeling need to get there, be there, and experience comes and goes at times.  Much like the emotions of my boys do as well.  But we have goals to accomplish before we can get there.. And we're moving so quickly on them.  We started this Financial Peace journey in Feb and I'm so excited to say that our 1st debt will be PAID IN FULL tomorrow...  1 down 3 more to go..   Even more exciting is know the 2nd one will be gone next month!  LOVE IT!!!   Seriously if you haven't experienced Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace you should check it out.  So motivating and we can't wait to be debt free... It's had it's challenging moments and times when I wish I had budgeted more in certain area's but it'll be worth it when we're totally debt free next year.

Last week the boys both had dentist appointments.  Nian got a clean bill, Cheng had a small cavity but they were able to put some new stuff (yeah I should know what it is but I don't) anyway they put this new stuff in the cavity to stop it from getting bigger.  It works good for kiddos who can't won't have a hard time sitting still to actually fill them.  This stuff just went on with a little brush and boom done.  Of course we have to go back in 2 weeks to make sure it's hardened.  Cuz ya know I didn't pay enough money the first time we went.. 😩  Oh and no he tells me he doesn't want to go back.



Thursday Joe and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. My parents got the boys from preschool, took them out to lunch and Meijer Gardens while we were at work, then stayed with them a little longer so we could go out to dinner thanks to some generous anniversary gifts. We had budgeted for a special dinner out as well, but now can use that towards another family outing in May. 😊  Dinner brought back memories of the last time we were at Red Lobster.  I believe we had just sent the last of our documents to our agency to the consulate to be sealed before heading to our agency for DTC for Mr. Cheng. Seems like so long ago..
CHEERS

OH HECK YES dessert was enjoyed...
Flowers we got for church to celebrate.




I took Friday off and once we picked up Nian we headed to Taco Bell so the boys could use their gift card from Aunt Shellee since Taco Bell is not in our budget! 😉  We had lunch at home, then headed to the zoo.  It was the last day of our membership so the timing was great.  The weather was nice, the animals were out, and most of them were laying in the sun "like Isabel" taking naps.  The otter was pretty busy, and the bears were being a bit grumpy toward each other.  Of course Wyatt the Red Panda was sleeping, but he did move and was in a different area between the time we got up the hill to when we left. The lion was by the window again this time, but he also was laying in the sun.  The cool part was the keepers were bringing the flamingo's down and over to their area.  It was pretty cool to see them up close. they are a lot bigger than I had thought. Nian wanted to pet them but we of course couldn't do that. It was still fun to follow them over to their area and see them released for the summer.



We also got Nian twin mattress and put his bed together.  He was SUPER excited and loves it, except when his little brother tries to get on it. He's not ready to share don't ya know!


Saturday Cheng went with my and Shel out to my parents to work on garage sale items.  He had fun "driving" the mower in the back garage.  It was fun going through the 2 tubs of pictures too.  Some oldies in there for sure. TOO much stuff..  it's everywhere.. ugh.  Cheng fell asleep on the way home and slept until about 9/10pm 😞 and was awake until I have no idea when.  I, myself, was too tired and fell asleep.
Guess what we're doing this year in Frankenmuth Sisters!!!


Sunday we had another lazy day at home. I had the boys try on shorts before the sale to find out who needs what, and thank God all the shorts fit them so no new shorts for us this summer. WOOT WOOT.  We headed out later in the day to meet the brown family for some play time. Way too long lil sister, way too long!!!   The boys had a great time, and I got to hang with my lil sis and the baby.  Who is growing... She's too cute.  They kids loved the tire swing.  Bev asked if they were dizzy, as I was spinning and pushing them in circles.  They all said now, she said I'm getting dizzy just looking at you.  Nian, God bless this child of mine, say (without missing a beat) then stop looking at us. OH MY GOSH we were dying at that one..It was too funny.



There's my dare devil waiting to get on the swing, and yeah he was flying high.

Cheng does pretty good with pictures.

This week the boys are spending time with boy sets of grandparents and I've not doubt getting spoiled. We are so happy that the weather here is finally getting warmer, although that 70 degree day was pushing it for this girl.  But we're also ready to hit the lake this summer.  1 more month and we'll be kicking the lake season off.  They boys can't wait to get out to Tom Tom's lake

Time to get going as it's getting late.  Of course I sucked into facebook while "working" on the blog.  Never fails... 

Enjoy the weather and the week.  Here are some more pics from the family.


Hard to believe this was April 15th!!


Nian's version of the Joke, with a big butt like moms.  Thanks son..
he drew this at speech.








No comments:

Post a Comment