| She still sleeps with her tongue sticking out. |
| She was super sassy back then too! |
![]() |
| This is how Mama gets some peace and quiet. And stuff done! |
Our biggest
We got an email from CCAI and sadly had to take our MCC off their files. 😢 The MCC is our Medical Check List and in a way put us in line for our next adoption. We would need to have our home study done by Oct 1st. Yeah that's not in our budget right now so unfortunately so we had to take it off their file. We'll put a new one in the end of this year or after the new year. There have been A LOT of changes with international adoption since we've been home with Cheng, so I'm not really sure it hurt us, but it sure feels like it.
As you might know we're working the Dave Ramsey financial peace right now, and we're on baby step #2 Debt Snowball. We're making really good headway with that and I can't wait to report when we have our first big one gone..... We are so close....
Since our last post about a month ago we've done some fun things, within our budget. Yeah just ask the boys they like to tell each other it's "not" in the budget! 😄 They are learning! LOVE IT..... It's not been easy and it's been a big change to our live but we're settling into the routine and sticking with it. We budget fun money each week so we can still go do things like lunch with friends, the much needed sister pedi and the occasional family outing. We can see the light at the end of the debt tunnel and it feels so good!!!! Yep cuz once we move past baby step #3 we can start working on baby #3 and that's enough motivation for me!
We visited the zoo and managed to get there right when it opened. I was surprised it wasn't busier since they just ran an article about the red panda and to get there when they open since that's when he eats. Yeah right he ate before got there.. We got to ride the Funicular to the top of the hills due to construction. That was a fun treat. Cheng liked the Chimps they were so active. And this was the first time I've seen the male lion so close... It wasn't too busy and fairly nice so it turned out to be a great day. Hoping to get at least 1 more day in before our membership expires, cuz there's no room in teh budget for a renewal this year!
| Looks like Isabel sleep sleep sleep |
| Boy loves his leafs! |
| This guy was walking all around. beats seeing just his paw! |
| Hello... |
Nian had his ENT appointment, with his hearing test. He's had tubes since his first surgery home, and last year he had a 2nd set put in a few weeks before we headed to China. Oh yeah, and I just got that bad boy bill mid March. Love it... But the GREAT news is that his hearing is perfect!! and that's with no tubes in as they fell out. So the Dr. is going to see how it goes and check again in 6 month! WOOT WOOT.. Super happy to hear that.
Me and my sisters went to a painting party, or whatever they are called now. It was fun, and we had a great time together as usual. Can't wait for the lake this summer... Or the next one which should be soon. And of course had to share the struggle that started in China continues today. Someday I'll be able to go to the bathroom by myself, and I'll be at a loss for what to day. HA I'll be sure to facetime them when they get older. Oh I can't wait! lol
Cheng was person of the weeks (2 weeks) at school, which was super fun. He had to answer some questions and then we sent the answers with pics. When he grows up he wants to be Batman and a welder!
The boys had a great Easter weekend. They decided to do the egg hunt at our church this year, last year we went to Aunt Brennies church. Though we all felt like slugs that day and didn't want to go anywhere we had a great time with Joe's family.
Oh yeah on one of my fun filled Tuesdays of getting the boys from school to daycare on my lunch hour I did something I have NEVER done in my life... and it hurt... Was backing into a parking spot, knowing I should have kept driving to the flat part of the ramp, but no I parked mid way up on the slant. Oh I felt like shit totally but the guy was super nice when he texted me later in the day. And my insurance company says my rate won't go up but I"m not sure I believe that! I did get my new 6 month bill and it was actually lower, but I think it passed with the fender bender. We'll see what happens in November. However she looks good now and I was surprised to find they detailed it before I picked it up. Such awesome service, AND I have a card for 12 free car washes. Can't wait. So we had a day of walking home from daycare, and of course it was raining. Yes my umbrella was in the van lol. They boys had a good time.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope you have a blessed week.












No comments:
Post a Comment