1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Friday, December 2, 2016

Birthday fun!

So what does one do when you and your newly turned 4 year old are up and wide awake at 4am?  Well you try to get as much done as you can in the 2 hours you have before getting ready for work.  I can say that I got a few things done, but not as much as I probably could have.  I blame Facebook for that..  it'll suck you in and time will fly.  lol.

This Thanksgiving we had much to be thankful for.  Our health, family, friends, someones 4th birthday, and of course lil brother who is waiting, along with us, for Gotcha day and to become a member of our family. So much has happened since my last post I'm sure I'll forget something but here goes.

We got word that we were out of translation the week before Thanksgiving.  This means our Dossier was translated and on to review.  Last week we got work that we were out of review and it should expect our LOA within 2 weeks. WOO HOO..  Once this step is complete we can send in our I800 to the USCIS, this will make lil brother an immediate family member once we have him and the paperwork in China. HUGE step for our next lil American citizen. That step starts the domino process of getting our TA so we can head over to bring lil brother home.

We finally sent our care package over to lil brother. I can not even begin to tell you how or why we are so busy these last few months but geesh..  we are and I can't believe it took so long to get that package out the door.  Apparently I can now get guaranteed delivery via USPS so we'll see what happens with that.  Last time there was no such thing.  Hope it works, and we're praying we can get a pic of lil brother in the outfit I sent so we get an idea of his clothing size. We're not holding our breath though..

The big thing is Nian's 4th birthday.  He had such a Great time. Pure joy and excitement on his face during the whole party.  He was so excited for his birthday to finally be here.  The other 3 kids in then neighbor hood all had theirs within the last few months so he's been talking about his for a while now.  I'm glad he was so excited.  Last year I don't think he really knew what was going on.  And now he wants to do his birthday again. lol



We also went to Papa and Meme's house to help decorate for Christmas.  Nian just loves to help out and we let him put 95% of the ornaments on the tree wherever he wanted. I'm sad to say we don't have ours up yet, but I do have some decorations up.  I know a lot of you are shocked to hear that from me, and I'm sure your wondering where your Christmas card is.. lol.  I'll be working on both this weekend.


Today also kicks off our online auction.  I hope to have it up and running by the end of today, or at least by tomorrow.  Look for that on our Facebook fundraiser page. :-)

Our T-shirt sales were Great!!!  We met our goal of 50 shirts and then some.  Our order goes in this afternoon and we can't wait to get them back. A HUGE THANK YOU to my cousin Chris Rule for all his help getting me orders.  We can't thank you enough for that!!!

Thank you all for stopping by to read our blog, and for all the love, support, and prayers you give us all.  May God's blessing shine down on you and we pray he ministers to your needs as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment