Nothing new to report. I was hoping we'd have an update on little brother by now but we're still waiting. We were able to sponsor him since he's in the LOCC at his orphanage. That should get us a few extra updates before we head over. :-)
We've been busy around the house getting ready for little brothers arrival. Nian had some dental work done on the 31st and that boys has been talking NON stop since.... Well except for the last few days he's been really tired, waking up a lot during the night. Not sure what's going on with that. You can always tell when he's not 100% because he's super quiet....
We kicked off our T-shirt fundraiser a week ago. We hope we get enough sales to actually print them so if you'd like to get an awesome shirt let me know. We have a better % of profit then other place offer, AND they are printed locally so it's a triple benefit! Makes a great Christmas gift! Colors - Red, Royal Blue, Heather Grey, and Black. Youth ($15) and adult ($20) sizes S-XL, adult 2xl-5xl $25.
I spent the weekend working on moving things around to make room in Nian (the boys) room for little brother. I hope to our online Auction going next weekend, and we're also preparing for someone's 4th birthday the day after Thanksgiving. He's looking forward to his party and being able to decorate for Christmas! that's my boy..
We had teacher conference on Friday. Nian is doing great in preschool, a few things we need to work on. I know he'll be excited to go more days a week next year. We hope being gone to China for a few weeks won't be an issue with his progress on everything. He continues to excel at his speech therapy.
It's hard to believe it's already the 2nd weekend in November. Hokey cow people Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and quickly Christmas will come. Before you know it we'll be heading Back to China. :-0
We're still waiting for our LOA. They have been taking about 2 months so we don't anticipate getting it until the first week of Christmas.. :) which as I stated above will be here before we know it. Geesh I feel ready, but look around the house and think we are not even close to being ready. It was the same with Nian though, I think. lol.
I will have a booth this year at Messiah's Cookie and Craft Bazaar Dec 3rd.Hoping to sell some handmade blankets, dog toys, cards, and towels. Stop by if you can.
Time to get back to work. Lots to do and little time to get it done.
Thanks for your continued support of our growing family!

No comments:
Post a Comment