![]() |
| LOVE THIS KID!! |
Right now we're fighting a cough, which I am recovering from quicker from that he is. Plus we are dealing with a runny nose (his) which we didn't have much of prior to his surgery. If I could just get him to blow his nose we'd be golden.
Friday Nian got to experience his first power shopping trip with Mama. We went to 5 stores and he was a trooper through it all except the last 30 mins at our last store. But then again we were at a fabric store with Aunt Paula so that's going to take forever to begin with lol. Seriously I think we spent the most time at that store. It was almost 7pm by time we got back in the car so I can't say that I blame him for being a little moody. We were both tired and hungry. We were looking for those light projectors for his bedroom to help transition him to stay in his room all night. Didn't find any in the stores I thought for sure would them. I guess I should have gotten the one we sat the other day.
Our first stop however was Hobby Lobby because Nian, like his mama, LOVES the fall and that means he needed his own scarecrow don't ya know! Then he saw the CHRISTmas trees. Yeah he is SO MY CHILD.... He got SO EXCITED to be in the CHRISTmas area we had to down every aisle. He thought we should get the train too, but even with my 40% coupon I wasn't liking the $89 price tag so we skipped that idea! Never hurts to try though.
| Minnie - sadly Mickey was no where in sight |
![]() |
| Peep Peep |
Nian got his first taste of boating when we spent some time with Aunt Vickie and Uncle Tom this weekend. He wasn't too fond of being in the water, but he loved the pontoon. I think his issue with the water is because he couldn't touch the bottom. We both think he'll be a swimmer so we're not too worried about it, he's only 2 1/2 so he has some time. He's figured out it's always good to have a cocktail on the boat. Relax it's only Papa's special juice (watered down squirt).
| My two loves! |
| I can't talk right now, I'm driving the boat! |
| CHEERS! |
Today he's being every inch of his 2 year, 9 month self. Wowzers. Little boys sure can be full of it! We have "listened" to a lot of movies this morning, but haven't sat still long enough to actually watch one!
Today we're off to a birthday party which should be interesting since Nian hasn't concurred the whole just because we bought the toy at the store doesn't mean it was for us.... In fact he tried to take apart a gift that wasn't even from us. But he's learning just as we are, a little bit each day.
We are trying to work more on using our words, and just making a sound like ehhh and pointing at things. When I ask him to please use his words, he give me the sign for please. I'll take that as a partial win for using words!
I am enjoying this cooler weather today and wish it would stick around longer than what will most likely be just the day. Or a few hours, we are in Michigan after all!
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what we've been up to. We hope you have a very Blessed week!


No comments:
Post a Comment