NOW it's officially off. Off to Texas to await approval! Which should take roughly 56 days give or take a few weeks. Probably more take than give. Hopefully there will be no issues with it, and we will soon have our appointment to get finger printed, and then approval. We could really use your prayers at this point to keep our paperwork moving and getting approved quickly!
Only a few people were at the post office when I walked in and started filling out the mailing label. After the last mailing experience I thought I can do this, piece of cake! I did get a couple of funny looks when I was taking pics of it all. Of course I called USCIS to get a ph# for the label. Got a "very helpful" rep on the phone who so "politely" informed me that she could not give me that phone number, then silence.... Um ok so do I just use the 800#?....... Yes. Ok well Thank you ever so much! God bless her, she did tell me to have a good day so I can't totally be irritated. I can't control others actions only my own. Surprisingly and thankfully I am gaining more patience in life. I know right! Me - Patient. I'm laughing too. :-) Ya know I won't ever lose my sarcasm tho!
Back to the post office.. So I plowed forward with my label, snapped a few more pics, got a few more stares.I felt like a totally idiot when I got to the counter but bless the lady she was ever so patient about my lack of knowledge. I felt pretty good about doing it all by myself when I first walked it, then freaked when I got to the counter. There's just something about that counter that makes you second guess yourself, at least for me anyway.
We know each day and each piece of paperwork brings us closer to be united with our child. We are so blessed to have such wonderful support of family, friends, and fellow adoption families who are/were/plan to be on the same journey we are taking. Above all we are blessed by GOD who has lead us to this path to united us with the child HE has chosen for us! We can't thank Him or you enough for the continued prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. We thank God everyday for bringing us one step closer to our child and for all the blessings HE has showed on us. We pray that HE blesses you and your family, and that you find peace in whatever you need.
Thank you for ready and sharing in our journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment