Ni Hao
We completed our parenting classes this past weekend. I have to say that I'm very surprised that Joe finished his classes before I did. I did, after all start mine almost a full month ago. Not that we're in competition or anything. Lol.
But seriously I was surprised it had been a little over a month since I started classes. Where does the time go and what the heck was I doing during that time? At least I know I was busy with other adoption paperwork and life! Loved the classes and all the information we got out of them.
I learned that they have the same saying for different words but your Tone will determine what the word means! If you say ma in a mono tone that means "mama/mother" if you say it ma starting low with a rise at the end (ma ah) that means Horse. That good info to know!
I have this sneaky feeling that all of sudden the agency will be waiting for something and I'll be rushing to get it all done. As if I'll wake up one day and think AH I can't believe I don't have it done yet! I'm not sure why I feel this way as anyone who knows me knows I'm a planner if nothing else! It could possibly be the fact that I realized that we only have 2 of the 3 "couple" photos and 4 of the 8 multi person pictures we need for the dossier. They weren't kidding when they said to start on them when you get approved. And no my friend we can't use wedding or older pics. Though my smaller self would love to use those photos! We have to use newer photos that actually match what we look like now! And sadly us and Isabel do not a multi-person picture make! We might have to resort to a trick one of our other adoption families used - change cloths to get somewhat different photos with the same people.
I'm not complaining, please don't think that's the case. I'm loving every step of this paper chase it's a big part of our journey. The great thing about doing something once is that when you go to do it a 2nd time it'll be so much easier!
Zai Jian and here's a new one for ya - Hui Tou Jian (see you later)
No comments:
Post a Comment