1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

I am a mother to one feisty little four legged girl.  I am remind today that yet again Joe and I will have many "last" days between now and when we go to China.  As this will be my "last" Mother's Day of just 1 child.  As next year I totally anticipate having a 2 legged child along with out 4 legged one!

We honestly believe our child has been born and is just waiting for us to complete our paperwork and come get them.  God has his own timing no matter how much we'd like to speed it up, he will bring us to our child in HIS time.  We pray for our child everyday, along with those who are taking care of them until we are united.  So really I'm already a mom of a 2 legged little one! (insert big smiley face here)


We imagine next year will be a stay at home Mother's day for us.  Which is just fine with me as we could possible still be in our cocooning stage.  Yes I didn't forgot about the "cocooning" we will be doing and I will explain more on that at a later date I PROMISE!!!!

Right now we'll just enjoying everyday that bring us closer to our child.  And every piece of paper, every appointment, and every "last" as it comes along.

God's blessings to you this Mother's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment