I am happy to say that Joe started his parent training this past weekend. He's been crazy busy at work lately and was glad to do some "fun" work at home for a change!
I keep calling the Dr's office to try and get an earlier appointment date but I am not having no luck so far. I think our home study report is just about done but it can't be finalized until they have a copy of our physicals. Hence the trying to get an earlier appointment. Joe goes the beginning of May and I sadly can't get in until the end of May. Yes I know May is right around the corner but for me it's a whole month away! It's nice to know that once that is complete we will be so much closer to completing our Dossier and sending it off to China. We are praying we get an early match once that happens.
We're coming up on our 6th anniversary this weekend. Boy what a difference a year can make. Last we had a full weekend planned. Nothing too fancy just doing things around town that we wanted to do but as most of you might remember Joe was really under the weather with his allergies. So we didn't do anything! I remember feeling how crappy everything was during that time. He had little energy, we didn't do much, and he felt like crap ALL the time.
All I can say is THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!! Seriously!!! If Joe hadn't gotten so sick we would have gone in a totally different adoption direction that what we did. That my friends is God's work right there! It also got Joe to seek allergy shots after all these years. Again, God's work.... Ya know China has a lot of pollution so what a blessing that Joe will be able to handle it better due to his shots! It's hard to believe that was a full year ago! Just imagine I'll be posting a year from now saying the same thing about our adoption process!
What a blessing it is knowing that God's work is in our lives EVERY day!
Thanks for checking the blog and we pray that God blesses you and your family everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment